Programs are often cancelled with no warning
Often? Try every time! I find it extremely rare that a show will be cancelled and allowed to either a) complete a season, or b) film and air a final "going away" episode. This is the thing that infuriates me about TV the most, especially since I seem to only enjoy the TV shows that get cancelled.

Futurama
Family Guy
Battlebots
Beat the Geeks

I could go on and on, and include older shows that were cancelled without warning (VR5, Mantis, Millenium), and this irritates me to no end. Many of these shows leave you with incomplete story lines, and you begin to wish that the networks would let them just air some sort of "wrap up" show.

Argh! I was going to say that the most annoying instance of this was the case of Futurama, but now all of a sudden I see they've started airing the remaining episodes! And I've missed the first ones! Argh, why didn't you people tell me?

Anyway, I think the networks have too much control over what airs. They can pull a show mid-season, and delay new episodes for months (I think the WB took this year's season and split it up for every single one of their shows).

Sorry for my rant. There are a lot of shows I want back...