Itinerary for Cincinnati Meet

Friday evening:

Go to the lodge and they will give you the cabin #’s that you are assigned to (I will leave a list at the lodge and they will have your keys there). Once you are settled in your cabins, meet at HQ (my cabin) for a nice dinner and brownies. I will bring my computer and docking station so anyone can plug in their empeg for music.

Saturday morning:

Meet at HQ for a home cooked breakfast.

Saturday afternoon:

We will meet at the lodge at 12:00 for lunch with the competitions to follow. Please park at the very top of the lodge parking lot where they are permitting us to play our music. Last we will draw for the door prizes, most people should be able to win something. And this year I promise not to hold things up by locking my keys in my van.

After the prizes have all been given out we will meet at the lakes marina. For those wishing to, there are boat rentals (paddle boats, canoes and rowboats). There is also a sand volleyball court and I am trying to get hold of a corn hole game to bring. There is an area for Frisbee throwing and a beach also so there should be enough to do. Boats have to be brought back by 5PM I believe.

Saturday evening:

There will be a cookout at HQ. Mark will be among the master chefs. Party time.

Sunday morning:

For those who are up, we can meet at the lodge around 9AM for their Sunday Breakfast Buffet and pig out. Checkout time is 11AM (I think) so we will need to be ready to leave then. We can go hunt for a geo-cache nearby, for those into this look and see where there is one located besides the one we found last year. After that we can drive off for lunch somewhere.

The weather will be turning more fall like that weekend so bring some warm clothes or check the weather before you come. All plans are subject to change of course if people come up with something better

MKI #017/90

whatever