The pink stickers are below the headlights, on the bumper. Yeah, the scoop is massive. My only hope is that it is actually functional - unlike the Mustang GT (I had to laugh at a friend who got the GT solely because of the scoop, she didn't care that it was just slapped on the hood, and didn't introduce any air into the engine). I agree that 'ugly' can still be 'gorgeous', just look at (going to aircraft, because that is what I know) the A-10, SuperGuppy, OV-10, AH-64 - function dictates form kind of thing. That is one of the reasons I think it might grow on me.

Styling is important because it translates directly into how much thought was put into the design. Good styling means good aerodynamics (my opinion of styling anyway) and that means better efficiency, quieter ride, and just an overall nicer looking vehicle.

Practicality is important for how it is used. As much as I wish I didn't need to, I still have to do grocery shopping (which I guess I don't need very much room for). When I have to move 'big' items (buying a new TV, a new desk or something), the cargo and crew space becomes important. How often I move that stuff varies. Camping equipment usually includes a good sized framepack, lots of extra drinking water, etc. Stuff that stays in my car all the time includes extra drinking water, emergency rations, and the like. That chews into the useable space - not a lot, but if you don't have a lot to begin with, you tend to notice.

Maybe I should consider other factors, such as maintenance. Does a tranny on an AWD vehicle wear quicker, cost more to repair, have more problems than a RWD vehicle? That is something to think about. Maybe insurance also, I'm guessing (but haven't checked) that a 350z is probably more expensive than an STi to insure.

Genexia, I didn't consider a hatchback. For some reason, I just can't deal with them.