I decided to sell the empeg demo car since we no longer have a use for it. This is an opportuntity to acquire a revolutionary model of vehicle with a history entwined with a revolutionary model of in car entertainment.

Mercedes A140 Avant Garde 5 door hatchback
1999 T Plate
35K miles
Ocean Blue
5 speed manual
Right hand drive
Passenger, driver and side impact air bags
Air conditioning
Half leather seats
Alarm and immobiliser
Mercedes alloy wheels
New MoT on purchase
Removable seats for incredible carrying capacity

Cambridge Car Audio Professional Install:
- Kicker 404 4 Channel amp for the cabin
- Kicker 1252 Bridged amp for the sub
- 8" Infinity Kappa components in the front doors
- 6" Infinity Reference in the rear doors
- 10" Infinity Kappa sub-woofer in the boot in sealed enclosure
- Custom removable amp rack forms OE-look boot floor with perspex viewing panel (carpeted cover)
- Mark 2 sled (with Ethernet) mounted in dash, empeg tuner, Sony Stalk
- Wired for serial and Ethernet from dash to boot, cabling for Apple Airport or similar 802.11 hub

Generally very good condition apart from paint damage (scratches) in a couple of places (front near side wing, rear bumper). I can get this fixed to original specification but the price reflects the current condition. Mileage is low for the year. Fully serviced by Mercedes-Benz Cambridge.

As an empeg BBS special I will include the stereo install at no extra charge if you pay the asking price of UKP 5995. The empeg head unit is not included in this price but the sled and all other audio components are included. I will also provide the original Mercedes tape player in case you wish to remove the empeg at any time.

Email me if you're interested: [email protected]

Rob