in fairfield bro. work in san ramon stay during the week in fairfield and weekends sometimes (when i can bring my self to go visit my family and not party) sacramento (granite bay to be exact). as for sound quality. I was very impressed with its capabilities.. honestly thought it could have sounded... what is this u say u consider your self an audiophile? ;) *playing devils advocate here* yes i do my thought being the following. im still going to have a cd deck (in glovebox) for those times my freidns hop in and say dude u have to hear this track allso for comps if i ever get to them.. my concern was the following if teh mp3's didnt sound that good or didnt have good freq reproduction will i have to spend another 900 or so for a good dsp and eq. my simple conclusion now is not likely. hell if i need more tweakability with the sound yada yada im sure someone somewhere has made or is thinking of making a hardercore software based eq (my freind has told me about a few in linux allready) + to add to all this it has nifty little lights that blink in cool lil patterns ;)

hell it just rocks u know it, i know it, we all know it.

btw tony is a very cool guy and i appreciate it that he let me see his empeg and listen to it hats off to tony.

BTW tony u will have a perm VIP status at Club Portal, when it is done just cause i can do that..hehe thanx for sitting down and taking the time to talk to me, it was a fun time and well worth the drive to meet u and see the empeg

Im as confused as a baby in a topless bar...