Dammit guys, I'm starting to give in. A little. I guess most of it really is that I'm VERY used to doing things a certain way. You know that irritating mouse option that always moves the mouse cursor to the OK button on a new window? My hand does that automatically. I just know where to expect the button to be. And all of a sudden, it's NOT where I expect it to be. In all honesty, my only two gripes are the look (which I know I can turn off) and the networking (that I just haven't quite wrapped my head around the way the wizards work). I mean, what's with this home wizard disk thing? What does it do? Do I need it? Why oh why would you EVER disable the administrator user? Why does MS insist on taking up valuable screen real-estate with such a big ass start menu?

True, they're all just preferences. I'll probably get over them in time. I just have to bring myself to upgrade at home when I get the chance. It's just hard to convince myself to wipe this machine. There's a lot of blood sweat and tears invested in the way things work here. So maybe I should just hope for a catastrophic disk failure to force me. Nah.