Well.. I could go along with that except that almost all of the software for the iPod has to scan your music collection and Ive never had it balk at any of my music. So something may be tagged funky but the only software that seems to have a problem with it is RMM. Media Center 9, Musicmatch 8, iTunes, etc all works fine with my music folders so trying to blame it on my music and tagging is a bit of a cop out.

If RMM actually showed you what was being scanned then perhaps it would be a lot easier to narrow down but with as many songs as I have, there is no way I can track down 1 song that is giving RMM a fit without some sort of direction where to go with it.

Since it seems like it's happening really fast, and assuming that RMM scans in order, I'll take a look at the first 100 albums or so in Tag And Rename and see if anything comes up odd.

Also, my awkward statement goes to the effort it requires for playlist creation. Perhaps there is an easier method than I am using but since the Empeg software is excellent at this, I expected the same from RMM. Basically I want to be able to find a dir with music in it, send it to the Karma and have a playlist created based off of Artist - Album or dir name or whatever, like the Empeg software does. Here, I have to send the album, highlight it, right click, select New Playlist, type the name of the new playlist and then wait for the Karma to do it's thing. For 1 or 2 playlists, thats okay but for sending up 20GB of music, it's going to be a whip.