There's only two things that I don't like about my Karma : the first is the lack of support for hierarchical playlists. But since this has been discussed before I won't get into that again.

The second is the way that file taxi works. I mean : with an iPod, it's as easy as connecting a Firewire/Usb cable to the unit and to the PC and voila, a drive letter is added in windows explorer and the unit is ready to be used as a portable hard drive. Can't get much simpler than that.

With the Karma, you can also use a USB cable. But since the Karma doesn't use a filesystem that windows recognises, you have to install some software on the machine you want to copy files from/to. This is ok if this is your own system, but say you bring some software over on your Karma to your friends house, and you want to copy that software onto his machine. I've got friends that wouldn't be too happy if that meant that they would have to install software (that they don't need otherwise) on their machine.
Another possibility is of course using Filetaxi lite via ethernet, but this means you always have to bring the cradle with you. Not really an option.

Nah. I'd like it a lot if the Karma could handle file transfers as easily as an iPod can.

Otherwise I Iove this little player. Does everything I could ask of a portable player, and I've had zero problems with it so far. (fingers crossed !)