Ok even though I no longer have my Empeg I think I can help

Infinity Kappa compounts you can pick them up new on ebay for a reasonable Price and there the most realisitc sounded speakers for under 200 bucks a set

Amps go PPI best skex, SN ratio and best frequency responce for under 1k each you can pick up a 4x 125rms amp for under 500 bucks

Subs Kicker Solos the old round ones the new ones are too boomy or alpine R2 in a sealed box

you can put the whole system together for under 1500 or spend more and get more..

I am running 2 pairs of Diamond s 600s in a s-10 blazer the PPI 4x125am for the doors and a ppi pc2400 for the subs Nice clean and LOUD, on the rare times I listen to ram I can hit 132 with no distortion that I can hear and AC/DC rocks out on my long road trips I am running 2 12 Kicker solos for subs way over kill but I had them from back when they were new and won't give them up.

Edited by belezeebub (21/11/2003 23:21)
______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/