I've had a problem with my right channel not playing as loud as my left.Happens with car rca's and home rca's.If i shift the balance to the right 2 bars from the end the the level is equal(just for a point of reference).Well it's snowing out here in Mass. so i figured I would take the cover off and look for any obvious problems.I followed the instructions in the drive upgrade and removed the drive tray to look at the main board.Man I can't believe how small all those components are!!Anyway ,does anyone have any idea where I should be looking?I figured I could trace the right channel connections from the wire harness along the main board to try to find any broken/burned out components.Is there a schematic available for the main board that I could use to help me?
I contacted support some time ago and haven't heard from them.I'd be willing to send it to someone who is familiar with it to have a look at it and maybe repair it.Are any of the components in that signal path still available?I'm guessing the DSP chip would be the most expensive.
Your comments and suggestions appreciated