Unless there are any show-stopping bugs, this will probably be the last release for a while. I initially thought I was just going to quickly add Winsock to the current version and leave it alone, but I kept finding stuff to fix and fiddle with, and then there were more new bugs to fix, and well I just ended up doing more to it than I'd intended to do. So it gets a rest for a while after this.

Anyway, the readme file included with this version says Monday the 15th, but I'm releasing it two days earlier than I expected since I got the work done on it this weekend. You can download it from the Downloads section of www.riocar.org or from my home page.

Release Notes:

- True multiple monitor support. Snaps to edge of all screens when multiple monitors are used.

- Snap to screen edge now honors the taskbar if the taskbar has been set to "Always on Top" mode. It no longer snaps to the edge of the *screen* per se, it snaps to the edge of the *work area*, which is defined as the part of the screen that would be taken up by a maximized window. This means that the taskbar *must* be set to Always on Top mode if you want to snap to it. Note that other programs such as WinAmp and Trillian have the exact same behavior, probably for the same reason.

- Program now has a different mode for offscreen rescues. If the center point of the face or the remote is off screen, then it centers the window on the primary display the next time that window gets the focus.

- Side effect of multiple monitor support: Windows 95 and Windows NT 4 are no longer supported for snaps. Those operating systems do not have the capability for multiple monitors. The functions I'm calling to support multiple monitors don't exist on Windows 95 or Windows NT 4. You might get a snap to the left/top edge of the screen but that's about it.

- Removed the "Dual Monitor Support" checkbox. No longer needed with the new mode for offscreen rescues and the program's new awareness of multiple monitors.

- Forms no longer blink on screen when starting minimized.

- Fixed newly-induced bug where the skin for the remote would not get loaded at startup.
Enjoy!