You just need to upload your logo to 0xA000.
That's the address of the static logo. He's looking for a way to upload the Hijack animations.

If I recall correctly, the animation file's memory address changes depending on the size of the Hijack kernel. It's a certain number of bytes after the kernel in memory. (I think.)

The reason it's not in LogoEdit is because I wasn't ready to write a full animation editor into logoedit. Being able to upload a file into the right memory address isn't particularly useful if you don't also have the ability to create/edit the file in question.

(Note: the animation file is not an animated GIF. If you have an animated GIF that you want to upload, you need the animation editor in Jemplode because it converts to the raw format for you.)

I guess you could grab a pre-made file from riocar.org (as long as it's the raw file format and not an animated GIF) and upload that, if you knew the right address. I don't know how to calculate it though.

SE_Sport_Driver:
Looking at the root of the problem, I don't understand why Jemplode is having trouble with your ATI video card. Are you sure? Perhaps you just need to download a more recent version of the Sun Java Runtime Engine. Did you try that? (I'm sure that if you did, it's discussed in another thread, so forgive me if I'm rehashing old territory.)