But as I understood it, in case v2-tags exist, emplode gives them a higher priority than v1-tags...

Exactly. That's the source of your problem. Emplode is using the V2 tags, which, on your files, are wrong. You spent a lot of time making sure the V1 tags are OK, only to have Emplode ignore them.

but I checked few of the files...and they had NO id3v2-tag!

Your description of the problem indicates that the troublesome files did, in fact, have V2 tags in them somewhere. If they hadn't, they would have worked OK. What software did you use to check whether or not they had V2 tags?

My idea was, finding a mass tag converter which converts id3v1- to id3v2-tags or a tool mass clearing all v2-tags...

That's exactly what you need to do. However, I only know about tools which will do it one-file-at-a-time. Does anyone else know about a mass-V2-tag-clearing program?

Hey, Empeg guys, is there any solution to this planned in the near future?

Or, as an alternative, is there any way you could simply add a check box to Emplode's configuration menu that says "ignore V2 tags" or "only use V1 tags" or something? I know that you're at the mercy of the ID3LIB stuff, but don't you have an old version of it laying around, back from when you only supported V1 tags?

Maybe it could be like this:

if (V1only == TRUE)
{ use old ID3LIB code; }
else
{ use new ID3LIB code; }

Or am I just insane?