I do software development for a living. So I'm pretty certain Empeg has an *official* wish list written down somewhere in the office, with various new features listed with a corresponding version, and maybe a target date for that version. I have also heard that certain features are on target for certain releases (for instance, several 1.1 features have been mentioned by Hugo in this forum.) So, this all begs the question of why these aren't published as a courtesy to customers? It doesn't have to be a "this feature will ABSOLUTELY be in this release." It can be more of a "we're working on this, this, and this for this release, but this will have to wait for the next one." It's clear that Hugo and the other Empeg guys have a roadmap somewhere, and sharing it here on maybe a monthly basis would save a lot of long-winded threads in this very forum. Instead of seven people talking about a feature and then an Empeg rep saying "oh, that's on our list, but not in the next version," there would be clear targets (probably moving targets, but at least they'd be there.)

Just a random thought. Talk amongst yourselves...

-Tony
MkII #554