Anyone else like the GameCube controller?
Of course!

This looks great, and would definitely be cool if it works for the Wavebird. I love those so much that I have four of them now. I can't wait to try them out on Mario Kart with my friends. The N64 didn't have very long cables so that was annoying.

I am also of the opinion that the Gamecube is the perfect gamepad, but I can see that many don't share that opinion. My roommate even has roughly the same size hands as I do, but he thinks the controller is too small. I like that about it. I don't want to reach for a button. That doesn't make any sense.

You've also said that you like how the buttons are actually different on the GC controller, as in the A and B buttons of different sizes. What I like even more is the Z button. It took a little getting used to, but I love how I can keep one finger on both the Z and R buttons at the same time, and keep them seperate in my mind. This is as opposed to the PS2 and XBox controllers, which have 4 shoulder buttons. I've tried playing those systems, and I kept messing up L1, L2, R1, and R2.

Anyway, I agree, the GC controller is fantastic. At least, for me it is.

ps- I love the name of that contraption, too: "Super Joybox 13"