Okay. Following up on this...

I was thinking about it. Slept on the idea. Every now and then, I get a "feeling". Usually that feeling is right, and I know it was true after the fact. Two examples:

Even though it may seem like a bad idea now, you probably want to retrieve that kidney stone from the bowl and get it analyzed so that you can avoid others in the future...

or

You might want to get more of that Nortel stock. Nortel and Alteon are not going to go away, and at $0.50 a share, you should get a lot more than your standard 500 shares.

I have a "feeling" about this. I don't know if I will be able to get rid of all 1000, but I have a feeling that I will regret it if I do not try.

So, it is extremely likely that I will be going ahead with this project. I will take into consideration everything on this thread, including the responses posted, and I will come up with a final list. I agree with Mike - they will have to be more generic. Thinking about it...

As to the amount of text, my guess is a few words, tops. Here is my current list:

Sure. Fine. Whatever.

fourty two
call the helpdesk
blame the vendor
virus
divide by zero
reboot
what problem?
ping 127.0.0.1
Make it so.
feature / known issue
let me call you back