Both LCDs should look fine on the RADEON 9800's outputs. You could always buy our FireGL X2 for Dual DVI. I'm trying to push marketing managers all the time into releasing dual digital cards, but it's an uphill battle for anything but workstation (FireGL) releases - and of course Apple OEM cards.

There's no comparison, I would trade practically any 20" CRT and definitely any and all 19", for a 21" LCD. See if you can get the opportunity to use one for few minutes at a store. Not a 17" and not an 18", but a 20 or 21" model like the Samsung. The thin bezel and overwhelming presence of the visible display...

And I get to use Apple's 23" 1920x1200 displays a lot too, so tihs speaks volumes for the Samsung. Of course I've also used the IDTech 9MP display (IBM T221) at 3840x2400. Wow. The pixels are just a wee bit too small for text usage unless you blow the fonts WAY up. The warning it comes with doesn't say you may strain or hurt your vision. It says you will DEFINITELY damage your vision if you use it for text at full resolution.

Bruno