Hi all,

I know that in the v2 final release software the problem of play counts not updating was supossed to be resolved, but I'm sure that sometimes (not laways) a song's play count isn't being incremented. Maybe it's just for songs on my second hard disc - I'm not sure. Also I often notice this effect when I've added a whole new album to my empeg (which should end up on my second hard disc). I'd play through the entire album X times, but the play counts for all of the songs would all be X-N, so sometimes the play counts weren't being incremented, and when this happened it is true for every song on the playlist (not just the new album if I play something else afterwards). This has nothing to do with the problem of the empeg losing its current play list position that occurs when the power is lost too quickly as I haven't seen that effect occur in very long time.

I'm running the v2 final release software, hijack v340, and I use jEmplode (various versions depending upon which bug I'm trying to avoid) to manage my collection.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now, or mess around with uninstalling, or upgrading hijack, as I'm too busy. I just thought I let the group know of this problem, and see if others have also noticed similar issues.

Thanks,
Ross