I just bought a Karma (After buying an iRiver iHP-120 and then returning it....); and so far I'm really enjoying it. There are a couple of things though, that I wanted to ask about..

First of all, one of the selling points of the iRiver I originally bought was the inline remote; will there ever be a remote released for the Karma or is that port there just to taunt me? If there is, is it going to be something that'll get bundled with your later Karma's and just rip off those of us who were at least semi loyal and bought one of these things early?

Secondly, is there any way to get one of these things mounted in the car with like, full support? As in, an LCD with track info and all the goods; as opposed to a hack to the CD changer port on the back....That would also be really nice.
I'd like to still use the same dock, or a similar one, because that pulsing blue light is just plain cool, and I like the way it is...

Anybody know anything more than I do here? I'm just kinda tryin to get a feel for the stuff here...