yup, you're right
thank you :-p
It would be nice, though, if the players LCD would show *something* to say "Hey! I'm being charged!" even when it's locked and turned off....kinda like the way Nokia cell phones have their charging animation...

Also, I see those awesome-looking hella-expensive empeg car and Rio car units that are the reason this forum even exists....but is there anything that's...current? that I can buy new? that actually *does* support playing right off of the Karma? I'd really like something with an LCD, some flash memory, and a D-A and Amp combo that could just play directly off of the Karma's drive and show track info on the display.... I mean, those Empegs are *nice*, but they're 500+ USD (apparantly) and not even in production anymore...oh, and they don't support the Karma...

Oh, and one last thing for our resident Rio people here...
Is there any way that I can get a hold of a second docking station? I saw the one thing that was on sale on Ebay - but it's obviously sold, and I don't need it right away; but being able to purchase a second dock would be more than helpful...
Being able to purchase your top-secret going-to-get-packaged-with-new-karmas-and-bug-us-all in-line remote would be nice too