What are your thoughts on it? I forgot vendors got their hands on these..

Yep, the great indie Subaru shop I go to (Smart Service) is a Cobb dealer/installer and got two. Or so they told me when I dropped by to schedule my oil change. A week later they had just the one left....I thought about the back-order situation...I pulled out my Visa card! (Hey, I need the FF miles!)

Thoughts so far? Very good. Driveability? No downside. Gas mileage? No data yet. Torque? Modest increase at lower RPM -- a good thing -- lugs somehat less at low RPM and 3rd gear more useful and might be able to resist downshifts in some twisties (I feel like I have spent 90 percent of some TSD rallies in 2nd gear -- worry about wearing 2nd out! -- so maybe a small change there). Power definitely seems to open up at higher RPM. I think I can detect the front end lifting more when I goose it and the rev limiter, well, it seems to have disappeared ( or at least Stage 1 put it somewhere I don't want to go!) Anyhow, overall it seems like a pleasant, substantial upgrade achived at no expense other than $$$!

'Tis the exceptional fellow who lies awake at night thinking of his successes.