So I finished my in car computer, got it installed. All in all I gotta say this is pretty damn cool. I hope I won't be flamed as a traitor, empeg will always have a place in my heart. I'll weigh the pros and cons of the new install.

Pros:
DVD (not that I'll be watching movies while rolling down the street), XM Radio, GPS, Full color Touch Screen, Radio integration, MP3's (of course), very cool interface, surround sound (well when I get a USB surround sound card that works). 200 gigs of frickin storage! Skinnable interface (thank you mediacar) Under 1000 bucks.

Cons:
Not as many MP3 search features as Empeg, actually now that I think about it there are no search features, the music functions are actually pretty basic as they are directory based. The GPS piece or pieces hasn't been developed fully and therefore has many glitches. Not as easy to remove from the car as empeg

Empeg will now be retired to my living room and either my spare or my main will be sold to recoupe costs.

Anyway here are a few pics.

That image kind of shows a huge glare, I need to clarify that this LCD is extremely readable in daytime.