Like so many things, I am a spur of the mounment person, when I was getting rid of my alpine head unit to put back in a empeg I decided to build a car computer, so I rounded up all the parts, and build a proto-type it was a m5000 with 512m 40G and a lilliput touch screen I ran media engine on it, and was disapointed with how long it too to switch songs, 2 second avarge (sure it doesn't seem like much but when you are sorting through 200 or more songs in aplay list it was annoying), then I started having calabration issues with the touch screen and just gave up on it. now its a media player for home, and I have an empeg, in my car.

If the Lilliput would have been more stable and the 500 dollar price tag to fiberglass the monitor into the dash would have been smaller I might have installed it. Oh well,

I do stupid things like that, not married so I don't have the wife telling me not to spend money on toys, so I spend it,

______________________________________ Do not meddle in the affairs of Network Administrators, for they are subtle and quick to anger. ______________________________________ Worlds Lamest Wb Site (mine) http://home.comcast.net/~jlipchitz/