Hello

I am up and running on rioplay, using jrec as the server. i am experiencing some performance issues and have some questions. i assume this forum is as good as any - if there is a better place to post this, please let me know.

- i have a lot of mp3s (25000). rioplay with jrec is way slower retreiving songs than the rio software and even the jrec rio client. Any ideas how i can speed it up?

- when i go into artist / album / genre and select something, it goes right to the playlist (i.e. everything). is there or can there be a way to go into the detail (like the rio software detail + "play all") and select individual songs? with 25000 songs, finding one song using the title option is a scavenger hunt.

- probably heard this one alot, but the abilty to drill from artist to album (artist/album) would be great.

- i have seen a few people mention in different places that they somehow can synchronize multiple rios (i have 3). can you do this with rioplay / jrec? how?

- is there any way, using the rio or a browser, to see what the playlist for a rio is?

- finally, and this is my biggest issue, can you get rioplay to accept the jrec playlists as they are prepared by jrec. the major reason i went to jrec was that i wanted playlists to be sorted in album track order. the jrec rio client does this, but rioplay defaults back to alphabetical order. if rioplay could just accept the ordering i set in jrec it would be great. i have jrec set up to return items by artist, album, trackno (and other orders in my custom playlists).

last but not least, thanks for your hard work, it is much appreciated.

chris locke