Patrick,

Don't worry about the tools.jar thing - it's not required - remove it if you like, but there's no harm in leaving it in there.

Regarding your "Waiting to retry" problem, you're right that it is managing to find and load tRio's receiver.arf. But there must be some wierd network problem that's stopping it getting through to the tRio server. Could you please check the following for me:

1. Although you're using the origional sw, are you sure you're not running a seperate DHCP service.

2. Do you have a firewall running? If so, is anything coming up in its logs? Maybe give it a try with the firewall down, but don't forget to bring to back up again.

3. Are your Receiver(s) and Host PC on the same sub-network? If not, then this would explain it.

4. Is there anything else unusual about yout network set up? Wireless router or the likes?

5. Could you run a "netstat -r" from the windows command prompt (or DOS window) and send me the output.

If all this fails, I'll have to send you a special debug version of receiver.arf. I'll load this onto the download page this evening (GMT), but hopefully you won't have to use it.

Sorry you're having such a time of it.
Paul