Paul,

The new version seems to be working quite well for me. So much so in fact that I purchased my third Rio Receiver and a set of powered speakers for another room. Very cool to be able to listen to all of the same streaming music in sync with each other. While this may not be the right place to post this, a few items I'd love to see make it to the wish list.

1. Access to the internal playlists - With 9,000 songs online in my system, I've had to resort to playlists to make the music I want to listen to most often easier to find.

2. Ability to move forwards and backwards in the queued files from any receiver if you're listening to a remove receiver (while synced)

3. Better error recovery in the net-radio streaming. If the stream cuts out there's a java display that doesn't allow you to start the stream again without starting a different stream first.

4. Able to control the receiver from a Web browser (quite a wish item I know). It would be nice to be able to view what's being played and the ability to control the functionality of the receivers by logging into the java-based server. There are a few incarnations of this in other 3rd-party players that make them quite useful since you can't see the display from across the room. (I admit, I'm wireless... And access my servers remotely)

All in all, I can't say enough about this implementation of a third-party player/server. It's really brought new life back into my receivers.

Thanks again!
Dave