Have you had any reports (other than the one I'm about to give) about stability problems? I've had a lot of issues with tRio, where (for example) the receivers will stop working and I have to restart the server. Or a receiver, when starting listening to another, won't respond to further controls (it plays fine, but no volume, menu, or anything else, will work). I think I've also had problems when I do a cold restart of a receiver (via the power cord), causing me to need to restart the server.

Also, I keep meaning to check it out, but does the remote work with tRio?

Finally, a feature request -- break up menu lists into sublists, if the number of items exceeds, say, a hundred. I've got something like 350 CDs, with probably over a thousand artists represented (via compilation albums), and it takes FOREVER to find anyone in the middle of the alphabet. Maybe break into A-Z for the top level of an Artist, Track, or Album menu, then (perhaps) AA-AJ, AK-AZ (for example) if the "A" list is too long, etc.

I realize this is probably too late to be asking this (and I apologize for not speaking up earlier), and also that it's really just a hack and not the "right" solution to a better interface, but it'd really help a lot.

david.