> 1. Currently the Tunes for Artist screen lists the tunes in alphabetical order. Should this now list them in Albun Name, Track Number order?

Each list should show alphabetical order. If I pick "Artist", I now get a list of all albums (bracketed) + all tunes in alpha order + a "select all". What would be nice is if I could click on an album and get a list of tracks (I think I'd prefer track order at this level since the list is short) along with a "select all".

As for item 2, you can speed this up quite a bit with some code. Get the list of albums for an artist, then get the tracks for the first album, then get the track number for only one album's worth. That should keep the delay in the <5 second range. You can even start playing as soon as you get track 1 and continue grabbing the rest in the background. For a typical 10 track album, the delay would be under 2 seconds average, 4 seconds worst case.

... or just keep playing alphabetically for ARM and blame it on the lame server software ;-)