Quote:
Are there any particular bugs you're talking about? I didn't think you got RDS in the US...

We get so little RDS that it's not a factor, correct. I was talking about non-RDS stuff. Things like... Player is unresponsive when it is reading from the disk, certain visuals crash the player if left up and running, the menu font is misalingned with the menu borders, that sort of thing. My memory is extremely fuzzy on what bugs I noticed in 3a7 that were leftovers from 2.x betas, but a peek through the old bugbase (if it's still there) would probably refresh my memory. Also a lot of us reported leftover 2.x bugs in the bugs forum here on the BBS during the alphas, someone should look through those probably and see if there's still there in the latest alphas.

Edit: I remember one specific one. Somewhere along 2.0 you made "Plays: x" optional, and it was still permanently in there in the alphas last I checked. Of course, I've still not yet seen the Amersfoort 2004 alphas, so it might have changed in those.

Edit: This thread has a few 3a7 bugs that we might want to check again to see if they're still there in the 2004 alphas.

Edit: Another one I *seem* to remember existing in 3a7 that was fixed in 2.0, was the thing with the codec/bitrate sometimes not showing up on the track info screen because the number of lines on that screen was variable.