Well...

I've had some limited success editing the web interface. I was able to make some basic formatting changes and add a couple of new images. The problem I encountered was when I tried to do more with the layout of the web pages. It seems that the embedded commands don't tolerate being moved around much.

I will post my findings on the Yahoo discussion group that the author of the software frequents, and hope for some insight.

Aside from that, xPLRioNet works very well. I've had it going now for about a week without any problems, and with no need to switch back to JRec/tRio/ARM. I am probably just a few days away from admitting that the switch is permanent.

For those of you who haven't tried it, give it a whirl. It takes just minutes to get up and running, runs as a service under NT/W2K/XP, has it's own DB and server, and a simple config tool. It took me a couple of days to get JRec/Jetty/mySQL/tRio/ARM up and running, and was never happy with a solution that required 5 seperate software packages installed to work. After installing the .NET Framework, xPLRioNet is the only thing you need.