I've got quite a pile of stuff for sale. One item might be of significant interest even for it's historic value.

First the bits and pieces:

Lenses
1 Green
3 Red
2 Blue

Empeg Carry Bags
3 Black
1 Blue

Sleds
2 Sleds

And the biggie...

Complete Demo Station

This thing was used to demonstrate the capabilities of the Rio Car products at CES back in the old days. This is a complete car system built into a "home" box. I'm not totally sure what every component is (in terms of Specs) but what I can surmize is the following:

1 5gig Empeg player with Blue Lens Serial Number 08000240 (MK2 I believe)
1 Rio Car Remote
2 Punch 400aIV amp
2 Boston Accoustics ProSeries 6.5 3x cross-overs
1 10" Sub (Boston Accoustics, unsure the part number)
2 6" Mids (Boston Accoustics, unsure the part number)
2 4" mids (Boston Accoustics, unsure the part number)
2 1.5" tweeters (Boston Accoustics, unsure the part number)
1 Sled and all the associated wiring

All in a very nice wooden stand. The Amp Panel removes to show the cross overs below (see photo's below).

I'm not really sure what to do with this thing. I could part it out or install it all into my wifes car (I've got one in my own already), but it would be a shame to break it all up. It sounds awesome and looks quite nice next to the ping pong table. I'm sure I could up the value of the player itself by increasing it's memory, but as I am not the most technical person, I would assume someone here would be more apt to do it.

I didn't build the thing, I kind of inherrited it. As I recall making the thing cost many thousands of dollars and that was with a deep discount from Boston Accoustics. Shipping the thing from Oregon to somewhere might be a bit costly - it's maybe 50 lbs or so. Breaking it down would be an option, but probably best to get it crated up somewhere.

I'm looking for suggestions on what this thing might be valued at. I'm not SURE I want to part with it, but I'm not using it currently and would entertain ideas on selling it to a good home. In fact, I'm not really sure what any of this stuff is worth

A few more photos