Ok let me see if I can explain what I mean better.. What I do is go thru the song and do the clicks on all the lines to set the time stamps then leave that click mode and just stay in regular edit mode. I play the song one more time to adjust the times by a sec or so as needed and every once in a while I need to add a new line and it would be nice while in that mode to just press ctrl+click to get the time stamp entered in with out having to activate that mode. saves me from having to pause the song turn on the click mode and then turn the song back on. Now I have only been using this program for like 1 day so there may be some function already I dont know about. Just thought I would mention what I thought would be cool. Hope this explains what i mean better. let me know if not.
-D Modifying and Tweaking is a journey, not a destination................................ MKIIa : 60gig - 040103286 - Blue - v2 + PCATS tuner MKIIa : 20gig - 040103260 - Blue - v3a8 + Mark Lord Special Edition Cherry Dock