That one is for me!

I noticed that too. It comes from the non-timestamped lines between "paragraphs".

I use vbid3lib to get the frames from mp3. If I ask for a SYLT frame and none is find in the song, it starts looking for id3v1 (lyrics3) data. There's no way for me to tell if the data returned came from a valid SYLT frame or Lyrics3. I parse the data that is returned as if it was from a SYLT frame. The odd thing is that with empty lines, id3lib seems to mess up the order of tag/crlf in Lyrics3.

For the moment, you should verify lyrics before using/submitting them. The only permanent way out of this will be for me to write my own code to read the mp3. This way, I'll be able to control how/what data is returned from each request.

I was reading the whole id3v2 doc at the moment... When I implemented Artist/Album/Title read in 1.1, it slowed down the reading of the mp3 and that's what convinced me to try to do it myself. This will be another good reason.

Sorry for the bug. This should be fixed in next version. It'll be a big chunk though, so it may take a week or two... I'm still learning ;-)