Ah, excellent. Thanks for the clarification.

Hey, since you're working on the Jemplode/RMMLite code anyway... Can I rub the genie lamp a bit and wish for something?

Any chance of adding an additional optional command line parameter to RioBackup.Jar?

I use RioBackup.jar to keep playlists synched between the Empeg and the Central. I back them up off of the empeg, then restore them onto the Central. Works great. The only problem is that when restoring, RioBackup only adds playlists, it doesn't wipe the existing playlists before restoring the new ones. This means that if I don't go in and delete the Central's playlist tree by hand before doing this, I get doubled playlists.

I understand why one might want to only add playlists, so this is still valid behavior. But I always want to fully wipe and replace. So is there any way to put an optional "-wipefirst" command line parameter onto RioBackup?

By the way, if I use Jemplode to delete all the playlists off the Central, it takes forever because it does each one, one at a time. If there's a faster method other than one at a time like that, it would be cool if RioBackup could do that too.