PS - Sorry if you enjoy the show or know the Duo personally, but I would be surprised if either of them have ever opened the case of a computer.

Don't know them personally, but I do occasionally watch the show. I find it somewhat informative, even if their opinions never seem to reflect mine. I don't consider either one of them (or anyone else on the show for that matter) to be well versed on what they are talking about, they (people from the show in general) collect information, and then report on what they find. Sometimes it's quasi accurate, but most of the time their personal bias gets in the way. Like I said though, it's still informative even if their opinions and reviews are lacking.

My main point for posting the Empeg there is to just get the word out that it exists, and being that it's a widely televised show, it will have a larger audience than the bbs could attract. That is, if it even makes it on the show. Since they make the final cut, they might not find it interesting enough to include it, but it's still worth a shot.

________
Donato
MkII/Blue/40GB/080000565

ricin.us