Once again, being able to jump straight to all the tracks with the same source or maybe artist/source as the current song would be super. In most cases, I'd like it to replace the current song with a queue of all the songs in that source in the proper order, starting with the first.

I'd also like a new insert mode. I'd like one that appends a playlist to the current one and when the current playlist is done, it deletes it from the running order. That is, I'd like to play one album, think of another album I'd like to hear when the current one is done, add it, and then when it starts playing the new album, forgets about the old one. Occasionally I'll just append, but there are a lot of times currently when, while listening to one playlist, got to the arrow for another playlist and wait for the current one to end before hitting down for that last time. ("Go to the phone and dial nine, one. When I tell you, dial one again.")

It seems like there are some others I'd like to see, but I, of course, can't think of them now.