Another good site for "meta" analysis of electoral polls is done by a biophysics professor at Princeton. No mystery about who the author is, plus much more rigorous statistics, including MatLab code if you want to run your own numbers. On the other hand, Tanenbaum's site is much prettier and better organized. If I had to hazard a guess, Tanenbaum has pretty much given up on his day job to keep that web site going, while the Princeton guy is still trying to make his day job work for him.

I feel sympathy for the Princeton guy. My phone has been ringing like crazy with press inquiries about tomorrow's election. I gave interviews today for BBC Scotland (but the interviewer had a British accent) and for the local ABC news channel. Tomorrow will be the big blitz. My university's PR guy has set up an entire camera studio on campus with a terrestrial fiber network feed so that CNN or whoever can punch me up directly. I've also been posting on a new E-Voting Experts Blog and written up a detailed guide for election observers. Sleep? What's that?