Quote:
One of my greatest issues is to get a line output like RTS ... just a way to turn on/off any logic output.

Which serial port plug will you be using? The one on the harness or the one on the back of the Empeg?

If harness, you are going to find it mightily tricky. If you are a programming God and don't care to have a tuner, I guess it might just be possible to encourage the DSP to drive one of the tuner lines how you need - I don't know in which direction they are normally driven. Of course, there is also the TD and RD for the other serial port on the tuner connector.

If socket on the Empeg, things might be a little easier. The DTR line (pin 4) on this socket is connected to GPIO23 on the StrongArm, so it should be possible to twiddle the GP and cause the pin to go high/low. I say should, as I attempted to do just that in Hijack only to have the pin revert to its previous state shortly after. It is as if something else in the kernel is reverting the state. I haven't had a chance to investigate further (other than to grep the entire source for any references to that GP).

It may be that other lines (besides DTR) are also connected on this socket.
Ex-owner of stolen empeg #030102741