Thanks for all the responses, guys.

Quote:
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but what's wrong with a tradtional screen saver activated by lack of mouse movement?

Good question. I'm not completely familiar with the software, but I think that during the program, while there are special videos playing, they don't want the screen saver going.

Quote:
Perhaps a USB one?

Thanks, that's basically what they're looking into, but they're not sure how it'll work with something that isn't a game controller. I'd also just like to add on a personal peeve, that if something converts a game port into a USB connector, it shouldn't be called a USB to game port converter! That's backwards!

Quote:
How about this?

Yeah, like Bitt said, not many ISA ports on the new machines. Plus, the bezel on that one looks like a full height one. But that got me thinking, I'm pretty sure I've occasionally seen cards with replaceable bezels. I can't remember if they were sound cards or what, but I do remember that.

Quote:
Turtle Beach still has two PCI sound cards more then capable of fitting in a SFF case with game ports on them.

I'll have to do some research to see if I can find info on old models. I wouldn't mind finding some ebay auctions, but we kind of need 8 of them, possibly 16.

Quote:
They put the slots sideways on a riser

Yeah, that's what I would like, but the way these things are laid out, they don't use the riser. It's just the half height cards.