Quote:
Quote:
Turtle Beach still has two PCI sound cards more then capable of fitting in a SFF case with game ports on them.

I'll have to do some research to see if I can find info on old models. I wouldn't mind finding some ebay auctions, but we kind of need 8 of them, possibly 16.

Those models are all still sold. But looking at your next part...

Quote:
Quote:
They put the slots sideways on a riser

Yeah, that's what I would like, but the way these things are laid out, they don't use the riser. It's just the half height cards.

It very much depends on the SFF case in question. I have yet to see a riser card in a Shuttle SFF case. The slots are simply there like they are on a normal board, waiting for one of the few devices one would need beyond the onboard components. If you need half height cards, that might be a bit tricky, but look into the cheeper sound cards at a place like CompUSA. Last I saw, they had a few $20 "5.1 Surround Sound" boards with a cheep software chip and usually a game port. The Turtle Beach solutions are going to be more normal sized sound cards, unless you can find an old Montego II (I owned the Quadzilla version, and it was mostly half height)