Edit: No spoilers in this post, but there are some further down in the thread now. . .

OK, I just saw this movie based on so many recommendataions that it was a heady, disturbing movie with a twist ending that you think about for months afterward.

Now normally I'm not one to figure out twist endings, but I guessed this one about five minutes into the move (the train scene). Beyond that, I didn't find the movie confusing; they gave us plenty to go on throughout and wrapped it all up at the end. As for disturbing, well it certainly had some distrubing imagery- but it all made sense with the plot.

Did I enjoy the move? Yeah, it was pretty good. Probably won't watch it again, but it was worth one time through. Will I be thinking about it for months? No way- it wasn't that thought provoking.

Just wondering what other people here thought about it- am I just wierd or were some of you alsoe non-plussed?

On a side note, I watched Memento again as a kind of double header, and boy that's a great movie. I think that must have been the fifth time through and I still loved every minute of it.

Jeff

Edited by JeffS (07/03/2005 13:14)