Quote:
Also, does anyone know if it will be possible to use the XDA IIi with both a Bluetooth GPS reciever and Bluetooth Handsfree kit at the same time ???

To answer my own question....

Yes you can use both a bluetooth GPS and bluetooth hands free car kit at the same time.

There are some problems. The major one is that the audio output from the Navigation is not output over the bluetooth hands free, only phone related functions. On the hardwired options all audio is output over the ear piece/kit. I would like the option to mute the music at relevent points.

Second is that the hands free kit doesn't seem to auto connect if you already have a bluetooth connection, you have to go into bluetooth manger and set the connection by hand. This is a long winded operation.

On a side note, I thought the extra 120MHz would go mostly un-noticed. But I have to say now it is set to turbo mode it really nios along. Navman seem much happier although I am having problems with loading on large maps, it seems to hang on startup. I will upgrade to TomTom 5 as soon as it come out I think.

Cheers

Cris.