I tried going back to v44 (a very solid version), a few months ago, and then realised it was totally incompatible with modern soups, and RIDs etc. so gave up on the idea. Maybe if I recreated the database I'd be OK...

Mike, is the code in such a state it could be made available for some open development? I'm not offering to help as yet, but I'm sure a lot jEmplode fans would like to help out with the bug fixing if at all possible.

Also, to add to the jEmplode bug list... I have a really weird problem right now where whenever I add a new playlist to the database the synchronisation appears to work OK. But then upon reloading the database (or looking on the empeg) I discover a random soup playlist has been added as a child of my new playlist! I can't delete the soup directly as there is no option to delete that playlist without completely deleting the music it contains. Deleting the parent gives me the option to delete the playlist without deleting completely, but then on the next synchronisation the soup playlist mysteriously reappears at some new totally random location! It's bizarre. It's like a virus soup playlist!

Ross