Yes, the blue one is the Amp. remote line, it turns on the amp when the empeg turns on.

As for the Orange, Green, and white(headlight sensor) lines, are you looking to use the rectangular wiring harness? or are you going to use the rca's and the 4or5 wire connector?

I dont remember exaclty which wire goes where, but when I get home I will look at my spare docking sleds and can reply with more info.

I would recommend not using the rectangular wiring harness(although it does have all the neccessary connections, remote & speakers) I would use the rca's and the less wires harness, you will need to splice (butt-splices work great) the amp remote, 12vdc ground, headlight sensor, etc.

This is a better way to do this, I will see if I can pull my docking sled out slightly to snap some pics of all the connections.

But I am sure someone has already done that, actually, look at loren cox's empeg install pics, I think (if I remember) he actually has a couple of shots with the sled not in place, but all the connections made.

does this help?

Smoker_Man
#080000449 MkII - 36Gb Blue