Paul -

The bridge is a DLink DWL-G810 and the AP is a DLink DI-624. Both are 802.11g. I have the channel on the AP fixed at 11, short preamble turned on, extended range turned off, Super G mode (turbo) disabled.

I have both the wireless bridge and the receiver plugged into a 10mb 3Com OfficeLink hub - nothing else is plugged in. They are both plugged in directly and with no crossover. Link lights for both devices are on. Before I started using the 10mb hub (receiver and bridge connected directly via straight thru ethernet cable), the receiver could not find the music server more than one time in 10 (if at all) - now it always finds the music server and music.

If I string a 25' cat5 cable from my switch to the hub, things seem to work great, but the visual esthetics suck (and the wife would kill me).

I turned off the receiver, and shut down tRIo and the audio mgr, moved the orginal RIO receiver.arf file back into place, and then restarted the audio mgr and turned on the receiver - the receiver plays just fine in this case - very confusing...

Once again - appreciate the assist. I have been battling this setup for over 3 weeks - ugh.

Best - Steve