Quote:
But any functionality differences besides the CCD resolution?

See, here's my thinking. I don't care about the extra rez, I'd be most likely at 1600x1200 for most of the shots anyway. And that's lower than the lowest rez of the SD200. So if there's no other difference, then I'd want the cheapest of the three cameras.

I just don't want to buy one and then kick myself for giving up some other feature. Like, the continuous unlimited movie clips that you get on the SD300.

Tony,

The SD400 has some modes that the 300/200 don't have. Color modes - you can do some really cool/funky in camera stuff like isolate a color and make it the only one that stays in color and turn everything else black and white. Or... you can swap colors or enhance colors. That's kinda cool, but not really TOO important. Some other new features are an "enhanced screen" - I think it auto senses the ambient light and adjusts its brightness based on that. Also, some other misc features like the ability to freeze the review screen until you hit the shutter button again after you take a picture (I use that mode). Oh yeah, also it supports USB 2.0 as the 300/200 doesn't.

I'd spring for the 400 if I were to re-buy one. www.bensbargains.net has amazing deals from Dell on the SD400. Check that site...

- Jon