Oh god, you've made a deal with the devil! do not pay blue ocean any more money!

They have enterprise and standard, enterprise uses a SQL backend and standard is an MDB. Sounds like they were once again being misleading!

They are a _pathetic_ company. Horrible at best. I've had so many issues with their people misleading me, (yes that was fixed in the next release, no we dont issue bug-fix lists, etc etc) that they ended up giving me their Enterprise edition and a year of support for free (about 4 grand worth of software and license)

They called me back 2 weeks later and tried to strong-arm me into paying for more support (we never had it in the first place) after the free year- saying we were rude for not paying for extra support, after they offered free kit in response to me being upset with their buggy product and lack of service.

fscking idiots. the lot of them. no wonder Intuit sold them 11 months after buying them.

Good luck trying to find a replacement, I searched high and low and came up with nothing. Of course there are things like Goldmine for salespeople and whatnot but it seems like Track-It really has that market on lock (computer technical helpdesk s/w)

I'll watch this thread and hope you end up luckier than I.