Quote:
Quote:
When i connected the serial to my computer, upon startup it prompted me no keyboard was found

Right. I understood that before. Just boot your computer up without the serial cable attached and plug it in after you boot up.

You're not trying to tell us that you're using a USB serial port and that to plug it in you have to disconnect the keyboard, are you?

Honestly, I was giving you a pass on your atrocious grammar and inability to construct a sentence because I figured you didn't speak English. But if Fry's is your closest store, you live in the US. As such, calm down for a minute and try to construct a cohesive sentence so we can help you better. We understand if you aren't a computer expert, but try to clearly explain what you are doing.

Okay, here is the deal... Right now I have 1 serial 9M to 9F 6ft extension. I purchased a 9F to 9F Gender changer to make it act like a real serial cable. Unfortunetly Frys doesnt carry standard serial cables or they were just sold out. My question is using a serial extension with a gender changer 9 pin to 9 pin the correct solution?
Would the NULL Modem cable be my only hope?