Heh, we New-Orlenians are quickly becoming experts on mold. In fact, I just sprayed all my studs in my house. I must say, It's really weird standing in your house and being able to see from one end to the other. At least now I get the chance to wire my house absolutely the way I want it. Adding lots of outlets and cat5 runs to every room, and using a closet for a wiring closet rather than having it all terminate in the office.

BTW, insurance companies suck. Apparently there is no such beast as replacement cost insurance on flood. They sure don't advertise this though. Meaning even after insurance paid me for my losses, I'm still $35k in the hole. -=sigh=- Oh, and apparently, CD's aren't covered, although I had 400 that sat in saltwater for over a month. The linings are all sticking to the CD's and in most cases, the silver has eaten away from the disc. Oh well.

If you live in an area that does NOT flood, check your homeowners policy and make sure you have the replacement value rider on it. Makes a HUGE difference for a very slight increase in premiums.