Well, after more flights, and a few more crashes, this morning I snuck in some flight time at a park that happens to have an open to the public(just need an AMA license) rc airfield too. I was the only one there, so my channel was open Flew for 20 minutes, had a couple of close calls with the ground, but I've pretty much got flying the slowstick down, and at the end, I was flying at 10 feet above the ground seeing how slow I could go without stalling and hitting the ground. I've also started building my IFO, and with all the CA(super glue) I had to use to bind the kevlar threads to the carbon fiber rods, I don't have any fingerprints for a while.

Here's a pic of the plans and partially completed frame of the plane: http://www.konosky.org/gallery/album06/IMG_0504

If anyone around Houston wants to see me fly, or give flying my slowstick a shot, just let me know, and I'll arrange something.

I'm looking at next week for some video from the plane, I'm needing to make something that'll hold the camera.